Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-19-2007, 06:27 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,564
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default Have you ever bought posts

I am waiting on support to help me with some kind of error on my forum and than of course will need it to look somewhat busy. Someone mentioned to me that I can buy people to post to make it look active.

Has anyone else done this?
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-19-2007, 06:31 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 944
Default

Nope. Why pay for posts? Create multiple users by yourself and post away..

Or give the top poster of the month some cash (like jeremy in his blog).
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!

Last edited by bahh : 09-19-2007 at 06:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-19-2007, 06:39 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,564
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Originally I thought about asking hose who are here and wanted to lend a hand if they would help and in return do something fun like a HU game or something. But I like your idea to, I was just hesitant on what I would be getting by paying people to do it


Thanks bahh!
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-19-2007, 06:50 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 944
Default

Didn't Lady Holdem sell that kind of services? She might be able to help you:

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...n-service.html
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-19-2007, 10:03 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 631
Default

I have never used them, but have heard of them...

http://postonmyforum.com/

Regards,

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-19-2007, 10:06 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 944
Default

lol, thats weird...

Classic: 1000 posts. 5-50 users. $288.
That means that 10 users can post 1000 posts together. That is not natural..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunPoker.com View Post
I have never used them, but have heard of them...

http://postonmyforum.com/

Regards,

Mark
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!

Last edited by bahh : 09-19-2007 at 10:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-19-2007, 03:41 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 377
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I don't really sell a forum posting service anymore, I will usually come and make a few posts on a forum if someone asks.. We used to do a forum posting trade.. there's lotsa cool ideas.

Some people have just offered .50 or so per post here on these forums for people with some time to come post .. truckin used to do some of those I believe.

POMF (mentioned above) generally gets really really great reviews, or really really bad ones. I worked there for awhile.. a few years ago :P

They're the best though if u are going to hire posters, because they received huge amounts of traffic from CAP awhile back and hired a buncha people that have actually played a hand or two

There's also xxwww.forumboost.com I believe that's the url anyway, theyre not to bad. U can also advertise in DP, lots of people do.

The moderation service I offer is more occasional posting, and daily spam removal, conversation starting etc.. we talk.. but we don't talk to ourselves .. if that makes sense ..

BTW... Thnx Bah! for thinking of me

LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 305
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

I know we have done links exchanges for posting before to help each other out..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-22-2007, 10:15 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default posting services

hi

I've tried them very early on - after having 7 of myselves posting - which gets confusing especially if you daft enough like me to mentally invent some kind of back story to your "characters" (dont bother BTW)

I forget the service I used (was of top10 google results) - they delivered 100% but posts were a bit pedestrian (which isnt really a suprise if theyre doing it on several sites all day long your going to get jaded)

A bit later but still early on I used a poker affiliate to deliver 800 or so posts - unfortunately we got about 1/2 way before I think health issues intervened - so best go on PAW recommendations and feedback if you want to be getting better poker related posts.

But as I think others have said - maybe best to do it yourself with multiple own accounts and control it 100%

The other alternative is to try different incentives to get what members you have to post more - spend the $100 or whatever it is on incentives and get more genuine activity that way

hope thats a help

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-22-2007, 10:20 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

This actually works too, although some posts can look unnatural.

http://www.icomotion.com/ico-content/index.html
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many blog posts per day is too many? SmackDog Search Engine Optimization 3 08-12-2007 03:19 PM
need forum posts, willing to trade backlinks, content, etc.. chrisptp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 05-14-2007 06:21 PM
New Posts Button? SunPoker.com The Cocktail Lounge 2 03-30-2007 03:24 AM
Paying for posts $0.18 on poker forums and gambling affiliate/webmaster forums John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 01-30-2007 12:34 PM
Need quality forum posts, will trade links or content chrisptp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 08-07-2006 01:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0