Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-09-2007, 09:08 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 568
Default How many blog posts per day is too many?

I'm fairly new to blogging for money, hehe, and am wondering if there is a limit to how many blog posts is too many per day for the SERPs?

I have started a new poker blog and could easily write 20 posts per day right now, but am wondering if this is too many?

Is it better to do 1 post per day? 2? I know the goal is to attract readers and keep them coming back, so I guess I wouldn't want to add too much content in a day as some readers may not be as consistent as others.

Anyways, just thought I would throw this out there.

Thanks,

SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-09-2007, 10:38 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 331
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I personally wouldn't be reading more than perhaps one maaaaaaybe two blog posts on any one blog per day..

However, I do have alot of blogs, and google's favorite is the one that get's six to ten posts a day ..

Dunno for sure if that's why, or if it's just a better blog.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-11-2007, 06:05 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,068
Default

If you have the time and talent to write 20 quality unique blog posts a day, then let her rip. This is exactly what authority blogs do in other niches.

If you want people to link to you, this is how to do it. I figure only 1 out of every 20 good posts ever get picked up as viral link-bait so the more quality content the better.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-12-2007, 03:19 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 568
Default

Ok, this is very useful information. Thanks Kyle and Lady Holdem.
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question - Google News/Google Blog News LadyHoldem Search Engine Optimization 0 07-05-2007 04:23 AM
Paying for posts $0.18 on poker forums and gambling affiliate/webmaster forums John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 01-30-2007 12:34 PM
Giving away 20 links on PR4 blog PokerManic The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 01-18-2007 01:53 AM
Blog Spammer Apologizes, LOL adioking The Cocktail Lounge 3 10-27-2006 12:06 AM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 06:06 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0