Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Cocktail Lounge

The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 10-26-2006, 02:59 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,524
Question Blog Spammer Apologizes, LOL

This guy comment spammed about 5 of my posts on a poker blog website of mine, then goes and copies the most recent articles onto his website. After I notify him to take them off, he kindly complies, but then wants me to do a link exchange or something with him? I just don't get it?

A new comment on the post #152 "Moving to a New Server" is waiting for your approval
xhttp://www.highstakesreport.com/reports/moving-to-a-new-server/

Author : superdonk (IP: 68.37.241.36 , c-68-37-241-36.hsd1.de.comcast.net)
E-mail : rob @ superdonk.com
URI :
Whois : xhttp://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=68.37.241.36
Comment:
Hey there. This is Rob from superdonk.com. I'm sorry about the posts from your blog onto mine. Just though that the stories were interesting and it was a start for my blog. Actually I wanted to talk to you about a link exchange. I run superdonk.com which is an upload service for poker screenshots. Just started it and noticed that you use an image service for yours. I was think that possibly we could work out a deal that you could use the upload service for your screenshots and I could give you links or ads for your site on mine. Anyway just an idea and sorry about the posts again, though I did give you full credit and a linkback. Please just drop me a line so I know what email address I can use to communicate with you. thanks in advance. rob from superdonk.com

To approve this comment, visit: xhttp://www.highstakesreport.com/xxxxxx
To delete this comment, visit: xhttp://www.highstakesreport.com/xxxxx
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 10-26-2006, 06:24 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 966
Default

So you bought HighStakesReport?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 10-26-2006, 09:25 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,524
Default

In light of this content plagiarism, I decided to do some research on the topic. I've posted a new topic at http://www.danielmoravec.com/ for all of you to read.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-26-2006, 10:06 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,906
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Good buy...I read it all the time
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Sign Up
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Giving away 20 links on PR4 blog PokerManic The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 01-17-2007 11:53 PM
Permanent Blog links only $8. haynesey The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-16-2006 12:41 AM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 04:06 PM
PR4 blog write ups for your site Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 6 05-05-2006 01:27 PM
blog link exchange SmackDog The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-12-2005 06:28 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0