Question - Google News/Google Blog News
As some of you may already know, I've been selling some blog post reviews in the forum.
A customer of mine ordered and paid, but wanted to wait until her site was completely launched before having her review posted on my blog.
My blog has been featured pretty much every time I make a post over the last few days in googles new blog search, the results are then sent out to all of googles news alert subscribers..
My customer asked if her waiting for a blog post, for the couple weeks until her site is complete is going to hurt her chances for that review to be included in the perks above.. I really don't know the answer, is it likely to change? Should we be reviewing her asap?
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|