Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2006, 11:07 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 536
Default google question for international surfers

When people outside the US use google, i.e. google.de, google.ca, etc., do you search the entire web? Or do you use the button to search for pages just within your country?

I was looking at this today and on every google search that I did using google.ca for example it gave me the option to search the entire web, or just search for pages from Canada.

I'm just wondering if people search for pages just within their own country or if they generally search the entire web?

Any thoughts?

SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 936
Default

I use google.ca and rarely use the search in canada button. I will only do that if i am looking for a non-online business.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-13-2006, 07:39 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 193
Default

It really depends on what I'm searching for.

If I'm looking for something local then I use the .co.uk local search otherwise I search the whole web.
__________________
iPokerGroup Network - Online Poker Strategy | Online Poker Freerolls | Full Tilt Poker | Johnny Chan Poker

Free PAW Freeroll listing script - Increase your conversions and list up-to-date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-13-2006, 09:24 AM
Arnoldpalmer Arnoldpalmer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 61
Send a message via Skype™ to Arnoldpalmer
Default

same as Zilla. I use .co.uk and search the whole of the web except for local stuff
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
tracking question, and google analytics (can i see who clicked what?) hyacinthgirl New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 09-24-2006 11:59 AM
google index question the27offsuit.com Search Engine Optimization 11 07-15-2006 03:02 AM
Google PR Question skits2 Search Engine Optimization 1 02-25-2006 02:15 PM
Google / Yahoo Rank Question stillshadow Search Engine Optimization 26 09-28-2005 06:00 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0