Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-24-2006, 11:32 AM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default tracking question, and google analytics (can i see who clicked what?)

Another traffic stats kind of question, because I'm curious. I wanted to know if there's a way to see which of my visitors are clicking on what when they visit a page. Did that make sense? For example, if 300 people enter my Stars review page on a given day, what can I use or do to see if they're actually clicking through my links on the page or visiting other pages?

I don't mean the bounce rate or pageviews, what I want to know is if person A clicked on my Stars banner or not, and how many other people did. Hope I'm explaining that right. Traffic is picking up for me and I want to make sure I actually have more than people just showing up and leaving!

I have Google Analytics set up but I honestly don't know much about how to use it or make the information a tool for improving the website. I know that at some parts of the page, I can get to a little picture of my page with bars that show how many clicks were done there, but I'm not sure if that's accurate or not. If it is, I'm not understanding it.

Thanks for your help, guys!

p.s. I'm always open to any other random suggestions, too, as I'm new to this. If you check something and notice a glaring error or something, please let me know!
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-24-2006, 11:49 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 429
Default

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...alytics+clicks
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-24-2006, 11:59 AM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default

ohhhhh search feature. i forget they exist. sorry!
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
google question for international surfers SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 10-13-2006 09:24 AM
google index question the27offsuit.com Search Engine Optimization 11 07-15-2006 03:02 AM
Google PR Question skits2 Search Engine Optimization 1 02-25-2006 02:15 PM
google page rank question psmoney Search Engine Optimization 6 01-24-2006 06:38 PM
Google / Yahoo Rank Question stillshadow Search Engine Optimization 26 09-28-2005 06:00 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0