Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 03-29-2007, 12:18 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 626
Default New Posts Button?

When I come back to PAW I usually hit the "new posts" link so I can see what posts have been updated since my last visit.

The last couple days I have done that, it says there are no unread threads. Anyone else having that problem?

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,228
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Should be fixed now. It was a glitch when we upgraded the board to VB 3.6.5
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-30-2007, 03:24 AM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 281
Default

Man, it didn't work for me either. I was quite scared. That is the best button possible when visiting forums.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paying for posts $0.18 on poker forums and gambling affiliate/webmaster forums John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 01-30-2007 12:34 PM
Poker site - 15k uniques/mo - 2 Sitewide text links + 2 button positions available John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 01-30-2007 06:29 AM
$100 stake for posts psmoney The Spam Forum 5 09-21-2006 10:24 AM
How/where to get button pics? Cyrus Web Design Q&A 9 08-10-2006 04:29 AM
Need quality forum posts, will trade links or content chrisptp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 08-07-2006 01:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0