Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-13-2007, 01:05 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,298
Default

Anyone else needing some forum activity?

I have new one launching in a few days & would trade a few memberships/posts with a few people.

cheers
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-20-2007, 07:27 AM
jugge2k jugge2k is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2
Default

I am interested in trading (relevant) posts. Send me a pm/email/phonecall/postcard....
__________________
--------------------------------------------------
www.mycasinolist.se - Online Casino Guide

Last edited by jugge2k : 11-21-2007 at 03:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-20-2007, 05:32 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 187
Default

Not to jack the thread, but I am looking for someone I can pay to sign up for a list of forums I will provide, and contribute X amount of MEANINGFUL, RELAVENT posts to each one every week with a new site I am building in their signature.

I AM NOT looking for someone to spam forums, or post a bunch of "lol"'s and "i agree"'s.

Anyone interested, pls PM me.

....and now back to Kaus's thread (sorry Cheryle)
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-30-2007, 06:58 PM
imteaz's Avatar
imteaz imteaz is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 472
Default

anyone interested to exchange forum post, i might be interested
__________________
Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory | California Directory
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-01-2007, 03:42 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 186
Default

I am willing to post on forums.

I need some extra money for some upcoming projects or I may be able to do it in exchange for some other things.

PM me with your offers
__________________
Ontario Poker Chan Poker Bonus
PM me for Link Exchanges
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-01-2007, 04:51 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 377
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Will post! When we used to trade on WAC, we each made 5 posts on each persons forum per week..

I can probably commit to that, depending on how many ppl join up

My forum is www.pokerfreerolltour.com/forum if ya post there, post your forum, and I'll come post

(I'm likely deleting all the RSS feed news, so that's not a good place to start posting :P )
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many blog posts per day is too many? SmackDog Search Engine Optimization 3 08-12-2007 03:19 PM
need forum posts, willing to trade backlinks, content, etc.. chrisptp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 05-14-2007 06:21 PM
New Posts Button? SunPoker.com The Cocktail Lounge 2 03-30-2007 03:24 AM
Paying for posts $0.18 on poker forums and gambling affiliate/webmaster forums John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 01-30-2007 12:34 PM
Need quality forum posts, will trade links or content chrisptp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 08-07-2006 01:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0