Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-05-2007, 06:52 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 344
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

http://www.maketransfer.com/ was recommended by Kundan awhile ago, I bookmarked it

I can only accept PayPal so a lot of my clients swap their money here in the forum to be able to pay for the content I provide them (I'm in the US) so to me, it doesn't cheapen the forum, it keeps me in business! :O

LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-05-2007, 09:53 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,429
Default

Sounds like a good system LADY HOLDEM...in other words, BOTH people have to make a transfer and THEN the transaction goes through.


Hard to argue with PPP, since he is always right....LOL...but....

There IS an exchange section on this site and I would definitely like to know WHO ON THIS FORUM is shady and WHO IS NOT.

Lastly, if you don't think this type of thing belongs on the forum than don't post a reply to it.

Sorry PPP...but your post was not very productive this time in my opinion.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-05-2007, 10:38 PM
eXplicit eXplicit is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 28
Default

thanks for the good words ladyholdem:-)

We are currently launching an "escrow" service for stars and fulltilt transfers. If things work as planned we will obv. expand.

With this system there is a 0% chance of being scammed on trades.
__________________
http://www.maketransfer.com
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-05-2007, 11:10 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 869
Default

I think its a good idea...I have sold a couple sites, affiliate accounts and have done quite a few exchanges for poker money. Most of the time it's not a problem finding someone trust worthy but if I didn't know someone and Jeremy or my other friends here knew him and trusted him than I would extend that trust....but anyway, I think this would be beneficial to the whole community...except ofcourse the naysayers hehe j/k
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-05-2007, 11:10 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1 View Post
There IS an exchange section on this site and I would definitely like to know WHO ON THIS FORUM is shady and WHO IS NOT.

Lastly, if you don't think this type of thing belongs on the forum than don't post a reply to it.

Sorry PPP...but your post was not very productive this time in my opinion.
There is an exchange section, and posts like this belong there. "Don't reply" is silly. This professionalism of the forum is cheapened every time we get one of these irrelevant threads cluttering up the general affiliate forum. The thread title does not even inform us this has nothing to do with affiliate business.

As for who in this forum is shady and who isn't, what a nasty way to look at things. We don't need a way to make juvenile trash talk more prevalent. People can express their opinions professionally in the exchange forum. Thumbs up or scoring is just an absurd way to try and hurt competitors reputation.

I know some people here want to hurt their enemies, but most of us are here to cooperate. Let's keep it that way. And let's also keep the affiliate forum for affliliate issues, not unrelated complaints, even if justified.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-05-2007, 11:43 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 869
Default

PPP, I don't think we should jump on other members if they post something in what we think is the wrong forum. There was a thread a little while back that was something akin to this:

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...e-website.html


...but you didn't raise any objections then...I think some people just need to relax, yes this forum is a place of business but it's also a community of friends...just my opinion and no offense intended.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-05-2007, 11:47 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,699
Default

Huh, the other thread was directly about the affiliate business!

Maybe you should read the thread next time before posting.

It's true some people are making only a few bucks from this and mostly want a chatty social forum, but we HAVE forums for social posts like this.

This forum should be about affiliate issues, as a conflict bewteen a major affiliate and a very popular translator many people have used obviously is.

"Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here"
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:07 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 869
Default

lol ...ok...ya that argument about PSO was breaking affiliate news...I don't think I'd be the affiliate I am today if I never read that thread....10 pages of two people arguing about 15 grand...with some name calling and you arguing with every member that disagreed with you.......ya..I read it...it was worthless just like most of your posts...

ps...Im not here to argue...got work to do...no hard feelings and good night.


-------
edit
-------
I want to take the bolded part of my post back...although some of your posts can be kinda "haughty"......words said in anger are seldom true.....so my apologies.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-06-2007, 03:26 AM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,699
Default

Maybe it helped you not at all, but it was a thread about an affiliate doing business with a translator where both acted naively. It's ludicrous to suggest that anyone here about to hire a translator did not learn some things to avoid by reading that thread.

Frankly, despite how it was hurtful in some ways to the two companies involved, it was one of the most useful affiliate business threads we have ever had on this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-06-2007, 09:25 AM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
Jeremy you should install Itrader on the forum, it is free and is for VB and will allow members to have ratings and comments.
Good Idea
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Payments & New Member of The PAW Team Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 03-21-2007 12:49 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
New Member Here thecortster New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 08-06-2006 08:04 PM
A guy ripped off my Site skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 04-19-2006 11:51 PM
Become a MEMBER of GOALLIN.COM 100% FREE goallin The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2005 08:12 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0