Quote:
Originally Posted by PPP
those of you who were novices when you first came to PAW should resist this with every fiber in your body, unless you think "I got mine, so screw the next novice to come along."
|
You're a smart guy PPP, totally agree with that.
I'm personally against the idea. First, if this forum were to happen, the AM's
couldn't be allowed access. If part of the concept is to be able to have private discussions trashing affiliate programs or poker rooms without the AM's knowing it, then allowing AM's in the forum would defeat the purpose.
Also, I think it's best that the AM's and everyone else here get to discuss the gritty issues like the AP thread. People have all sorts of backgrounds and experiences that are helpful in different ways. Just because someone is new to poker affiliating (or this forum) doesn't mean they don't have valuable insight.
I think it's best to have threads such as the AP thread read by everyone, including all of the AM's. The benefit is that the AM's know they will be publicly exposed for the downfalls of their programs and called out on them. Why in the world would we want to take this
super-ultra valuable benefit and throw it down the toilet?
Lastly, the PAW forum is perfect the way it is. I honestly can't thank everyone enough for all of the insight and great idea's I've learned here. I would hate to think I was contributing to taking any part of that value away from anyone else. The problems this forum has to deal with are so minimal that in my mind this topic doesn't make any sense.
When I think of the 'clicks' this forum would create, it makes me think about high school again.
TheDonk