Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 05-08-2007, 12:52 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default forum members

Today I logged onto another email account I have (hotmail) I need a contact, anyway I couldnt believe I had 32 people requesting for me to add them to my MSN. They were all forum members or at least most of them I think. Does anoyone else get this? The last thing I need is someone beeping me thorugh because they can't find a password. I know I should have been using a different email addy but this account was before the actual site was done and I was using proboards
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-08-2007, 05:35 AM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,087
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

probably spammers. I keep separate MSN's so I can log on in peace
__________________
Translation services : 29 languages clients include partygaming.
Email -

References and further details available on request

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New non Poker Site needs Forum Members SmackDog The Spam Forum 0 04-18-2007 10:42 PM
Important Neteller Information I liked them too Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-19-2007 05:06 AM
Breaking News - Neteller is Done in U.S. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-17-2007 10:29 PM
Getting Forum Members to Post hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 26 02-28-2006 07:04 AM
Best Forum Software GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 12-01-2005 07:22 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0