General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Whilst searching for Poker Sites on google.com I noticed the following in Adwords
Bad Credit Loans
£500-£25,000 Homeowners or Tenants.
Bad Credit & CCJs OK. Apply Now.
www.YesLoansUK.com/Unsecured-Loan
Now this seems pretty bad to me. For a start gambling terms are supposedly banned in adwords (though we all know that's not true if you can work out how to get on there!) but to have an advert for unsecured loans when searching for a gambling term is extremely dangerous and irresponsible IMO! I've reported it so hopefully it'll be removed.
Yeah that's pretty bad I'm sure they hook enough people with that ad. When I search for poker sites here one says poker.ca but redirects to titanpoker.com and one says pokerstars.net but redirects to pokerstars.com .