I've tried using Google AdWords twice now and each time I've set up my campaigns they have been closed down due to being linked to gambling. But there are sites using the same keywords as I am and I don't see them being closed down.
Is there a way to work with Google Adwords if your site is focused on poker?
__________________
72os.com Power Poker at its Best!
Online Poker Podcast
Free Poker Times
Presumably you would be charging for the rake back calculator, as otherwise it would not be worth it. I think the key is not having any affiliate links. Software, ebooks, poker supplies are alowed.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code
Very interesting post. What I was actually thinking of doing was to make a page (maybe even a sub-domain) which has no affliate links and actually warns against gambling or something similar which does not give away what your doing. Then maybe do a link to your own site with a nifty good looking banner.