Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-12-2005, 11:09 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I used to use Google Adwords a long time ago and I believe my account got suspended because I continued to promote poker after they put a kabosh on it. bummer. (but I did make a killing :P )

Anyhow recently I opened up a new account under a new email address and credit card. Now my account is frozen because it says Unable to process credit card on file, update your billing preferences. I have tried multiple cards and no dice.

I'm sure it may have something to do with my past history and Google Adwords but I am just curious if anyone else has bumped into this issue. I am actually attempting to do an Adwords campaign for something totally unrelated to gambling also. I may just have to sub my adwords campaign out to someone else.

All you noobs out there, keep in mind the dumb shit you today will affect you well into the future. I am living proof :lol: :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-12-2005, 11:55 AM
bfuchs bfuchs is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
Send a message via AIM to bfuchs
Default

it has nothing to do with it. they probably flagged your ip address. i know people that have multiple adword accounts with no problem on the same card.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 494
Default

I used to open campaigns daily until it was taken down each time... Each time under a different name, with the same company credit card... It never caused too many problems.

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-12-2005, 05:29 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,130
Default

way to go Stephen I never take no or can't for an answer on anything!
If you're not going to help me? Let me talk to your boss! :P

I haven't messed with the big PPC guys in over a year, too expensive & too much click fraud.
I always had good luck wih some of the smaller outfits, much less traffic but really high quality clickthrus.

Much more bang for the buck!
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 12:10 AM
A few questions about Google Adwords pokerforfree General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 08-15-2006 07:53 PM
Google AdWords Help JSaw Search Engine Optimization 8 02-21-2006 05:01 PM
Google AdWords stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-22-2005 10:16 PM
GOOGLE launched a new version of its toolbar today Ritch111 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-18-2005 01:45 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0