Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-07-2006, 02:31 AM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is online now
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 143
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default A few questions about Google Adwords

Hey,

I've just been reading Jeremy's article about Google Adsense. He's right, if you play it right you can make a couple of bucks.

When I first started my poker site about a month ago, I decided to go with Google Adwords, not aware that it's not allowed to put up banners relating to Internet gambling.

Ok, if that's their policy I am fine with it. Nevertheless I keep seeing adds showing up related to gambling, directing to websites with similar content as mine.

Has anyone of you ever put up a successful Google Adwords campain or should I just forget about it?

I know there are a couple of (to me unknown) search engines that allow adds for gambling. Do you recommend those search engines?

Thanks for the answers,

PokerForFree - Always looking for improvement
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-07-2006, 05:45 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

There are ways to still advertise on Google and Yahoo, but it is still very difficult.

PM me if you're interested and I'll let you know what's worked for me, but again it is difficult.

I too get pissed when I see ads that are blatently against googles TOS and there only response is they'll take care of them, but I still see the same ads that have been up for years, so the only excuse I can see is that these people pay upfront and pay Google a sh*t load of money to allow their ads.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Chris AdBrite Chris AdBrite is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1
Default Check out AdBrite...

Thought I would put my two cents in here... I handle all of the gambling and affiliate clients here at AdBrite. It's a great way to drive traffic on any budget.

AdBrite, The Internet's Ad Marketplace, is currently reaching over 62 million unique users a month (in the US) on over 17,000 sites. (ComScore July 2006)

We have many poker affiliate clients that are converting at very low CPAs. The nice thing about AdBrite is that there is no contract and no minimum spend, so you can create an account on our site and spend as little or as much as you want. We have network CPC ads, CPM, flat-rate and Active Interstitials (and banners within a couple months).

I'm happy to answer any questions or help set up an account. Feel free to call/write/IM me.

Chris.

www.adbrite.com
AIM: Chris MC AdBrite
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,074
Default

I have an account. Can we get any special deals or discounts from your aquaintance? Other than that paying directly for gambling ads seems to work better than PPC....
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-11-2006, 09:13 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Does anybody here use Adbrite? Any thoughts on this?
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-15-2006, 08:53 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

sdaf
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Google takes a pounding after hours gumbajohnny The Cocktail Lounge 2 04-20-2006 05:44 PM
Google AdWords Help JSaw Search Engine Optimization 8 02-21-2006 06:01 PM
Google AdWords stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-22-2005 11:16 PM
Google Adwords Hell..... Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 07-12-2005 06:29 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0