Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,938
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Just have him zip it...case closed
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Sign Up
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #22   Spam Kill
Old 06-07-2007, 07:30 PM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 393
Default

I just wanted to point out that the thread named "Weener Cleaner Soap" is tagged as similar to this post. That is all.

Good luck getting it straightned out.
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
  #23   Spam Kill
Old 06-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
I just wanted to point out that the thread named "Weener Cleaner Soap" is tagged as similar to this post. That is all.
PMSL

I do sincerely hope you get this sorted out - but that is funny.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory
Best poker bonus ¦ poker dictionary ¦ compare sit and go poker
Reply With Quote
  #24   Spam Kill
Old 06-07-2007, 09:00 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 393
Default selling sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerProp View Post
I've sold a bunch of sites. I zip the file and send it to the buyer. Have never given FTP info to an entire site on a hosting account I controlled. Bad idea IMO.

As far as the codes.. if this is some issue with him not getting them or something. Just ask him to update the whois info to an email you control. If he does this then you can handle the rest without him involved at all.


To if scappy if you read this: Send him the zip, change the who is to him email address. Then your done! he can get the domain and hosting or w/e else without your assistance any further.
His and my servers both have the capacity to designate a Secondary FTP user, which can be restricted to a specific folder.

I gave him that status on my own server. He still has the password, as far as I know....but I have had it changed. Pretty simple to do.

Regardless, he gave me the FTP information for ONE of the sites.
So, why not the other one?

He has also been asked to just burn a copy of the site.
He does not want to do any more work, "though."

There is a lot of documentation in these threads, I realize it is tough for people to read everything....

However, I have already documented that I have suggested that he could just change the Contact emails in the Whois info for Admin and Technical contacts...and he is obviously not interested in that solution either.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weener Cleaner Soap the27offsuit.com The Cocktail Lounge 0 02-01-2007 09:53 AM
Is there a case for banning online gambling? edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-11-2006 03:31 PM
Your contingency plans in case of legal troubles? pokerguy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 07-26-2006 08:12 PM
Cheating...interesting case at Party ethomps General Poker Chat 7 02-21-2006 08:20 AM
Caps vs lower case in bonus codes etc. muchmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 03-11-2005 03:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0