Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-24-2007, 03:53 PM
cabriolet cabriolet is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2
Default Reporting revenues to Government

This is a very basic question. If it has been answered before, please point me to the correct thread, as I have not been able to find the answer.

How do you report your revenues to the Government? Do sites send you receipts, do they send them to your Government? (I am in a European country). Please, tell me if there is anything I need to know.

Thanks very much.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 739
Default

This can be a real pain. I know from doing my taxes from last year I had to go through all my affiliate reports / neteller account and find all payments/expenses. If they want to verify everything I will have to send them a lot of printouts
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-28-2007, 01:07 PM
cabriolet cabriolet is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2
Default

Thanks. So I just do my taxes report without including documents as printouts and so on and wait for them to ask?

Is there any thread in this forum I should read?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Incentives for casino play deduced from affiliate revenues Catfish General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 06-06-2007 01:39 PM
PokerNews Live Reporting Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 03-16-2007 03:32 PM
incentive sites and sub affiliate ID reporting halcyoncash Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 8 03-13-2007 08:45 AM
naked poker reporting trouble? hyacinthgirl General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 10-25-2006 11:20 AM
Can you sue the U.S. government? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 10-03-2006 08:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0