Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-18-2006, 03:36 PM
halcyoncash halcyoncash is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
Default incentive sites and sub affiliate ID reporting

hi,
I just registered as an PAW affiliate, I was wondering if you accept incentive sites into your affiliate program, and if so do you have sub affiliate id reporting so that I will be able to recognize which of my website members completed what offers?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-19-2006, 03:12 AM
Marius Marius is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 54
Send a message via ICQ to Marius Send a message via AIM to Marius Send a message via MSN to Marius Send a message via Yahoo to Marius Send a message via Skype™ to Marius
Default

Hi,

you are not signed up as subaffiliate. The trackers you could request from PAW is from the special PAW regular affiliates accounts.

As there were some request about some data about the players, I can tell that Purple Lounge, Titan, Mansion provides some data about the signed players. So drop me an email when you'll need to check someone.
__________________
Marius

P.S. I do not work for PAW anymore. My main work is Pokernews.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-04-2007, 08:16 PM
sizzz sizzz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 121
Default

so is incentive marketing allowed here with the paw partners?
__________________
Find the best Poker Bonus Codes & much more!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-05-2007, 12:33 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzz
so is incentive marketing allowed here with the paw partners?
I hope that the answer is no.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-05-2007, 01:53 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,237
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

We will be adding terms and conditions this week for each room. In respect to incentive marketing, the easy answer is it depends. Historically though the player values don't add up to the the CPA.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-11-2007, 04:11 PM
halcyoncash halcyoncash is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Are the terms and conditions for incentive sites for each casino mentioned in the "Current Deals and Promotions" section in the PAW backend area? When I original asked about incentive sites you never said you had anything against them, I hope this hasnt changed. Please clarify all of this for me.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,237
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

There seems to be a lot of questions about incentive sites. I can't tell anyone how to run their business. I can tell you though that the PAW program and pretty much every reputable affiliate program in the industry will not continue paying CPA's to incentive marketers whose player value sucks.

It's simple math. If your players all average 1 deposit followed by $12 in rake so they can get their chip sets or whatever before they move on to the next site..............How does that make business sense for us to continue paying $100 - $200 CPA's on this type of player? These players are for lack of better words, bonus whores. They are using you to get a free gift, and the affiliate is using us to fund it.

The player is happy, the affiliate made great money, and at then end of the day, the card room just got raped as most of these players will never deposit again or play anywhere close to the amount that was paid out in CPA.

If someone can give me a logical response on why it would make sense for an affiliate program to continue shelling out large CPA's to this type of business model I am all ears. If your overall player value is decent however I have no problems with incentive sites.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-12-2007, 10:35 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 628
Default

I have a request for Marius regarding incentive sites with the PAW network. Can you please email me the trackers of the sites that you have marked as incentive sites please?

Thank you,

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-13-2007, 09:45 AM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 118
Default

Incentive sites? Seriously??

I can't imagine an incentive that a single affiliate can offer that will be more effective than freerolls with prize pools ranging from $500 to $10k+ live event packages.

There is no need for incentives in the PAW network. The point is we are able to promote these proven converters like these special freerolls, and if we were promoting ourselves most would not have the resources to organize them. That is one of the great things about it.
__________________
Online Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0