Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-16-2007, 04:32 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,229
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default PokerNews Live Reporting

I have not been involved in this project at all internally. But after following the EPT on our Live Reporting page, I have to say this is this the kind of stuff that puts PokerNews far above and beyond most every other poker site. (Obv. I am biased, but even if I wasn't with the company I would feel the same way)

It should be exciting once the WSOP and some of the other big events roll around.

For those of you that have not checked it out yet, here is the link. Live Poker Reporting
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 03-16-2007 at 04:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EPT Live from Monte Carlo indieangler General Poker Chat 0 03-29-2007 11:00 AM
PAW Network Live Support Coming Soon Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 03-08-2007 09:10 PM
Got through to live chat at neteller... CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-11-2007 12:23 AM
Pokernews Freerolls / Special Events Zilla Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 01-04-2007 02:56 PM
European Championship - €50,000 Live Freeroll! rockpoker The Spam Forum 2 05-31-2006 10:05 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0