Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   PokerNews Live Reporting (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/9271-pokernews-live-reporting.html)

Jeremy 03-16-2007 02:32 PM

PokerNews Live Reporting
 
I have not been involved in this project at all internally. But after following the EPT on our Live Reporting page, I have to say this is this the kind of stuff that puts PokerNews far above and beyond most every other poker site. (Obv. I am biased, but even if I wasn't with the company I would feel the same way)

It should be exciting once the WSOP and some of the other big events roll around.

For those of you that have not checked it out yet, here is the link. Live Poker Reporting


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0