View Single Post
  #1  
Old 03-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,049
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default PokerNews Live Reporting

I have not been involved in this project at all internally. But after following the EPT on our Live Reporting page, I have to say this is this the kind of stuff that puts PokerNews far above and beyond most every other poker site. (Obv. I am biased, but even if I wasn't with the company I would feel the same way)

It should be exciting once the WSOP and some of the other big events roll around.

For those of you that have not checked it out yet, here is the link. Live Poker Reporting
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 03-16-2007 at 02:40 PM.
Reply With Quote