
Zilla,
Yes any players you send through PAW trackers are "technically" going through a pokernews tracker, so these players are eligible for the freeroll events considering they meet the hand requirements. (The same as the pnews hand requirements)
This is a great leverage tool to drive sign-ups, especially if you can build your own custom page around these promos. In the future I want to have some sort of RSS feed or splash page for every affiliate making it much easier to promote these events. Cause from experience and looking at the pokernews stats, I can assure you these events convert better than anything you have ever seen.
In regards to the pokerproforayear at 888, this is a kick ass promotion and yes your players do qualify. Often times if you're confused on how to promote some of these events, as they may say "PokerNews" somewhere on them, it is easiest to simply place In cooperation with pokernews.com on your site. I don't nessecarily think you are going to lose a ton of traffic or business to them, and it could give your site additional credibility. Of course this is just my opinion.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|