Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-09-2006, 03:25 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default naked poker reporting trouble?

Is anyone else having trouble with Naked Poker in general? I have emailed their support team with a number of questions and never gotten a response. I've done it from different emails AND I get all their promotional email, too, so I don't think they're getting lost in a spam folder.

I'm having a problem with my reporting, I think. I show players signed up and even though I know some of them have cleared the requirement for the CPA, it's not showing any balance in my account. Do they just update very rarely? Or is this just me? I've gotten quite a few signups there (for me, anyway) and if it's going to be a sketchy site to work with, I don't know if I want to promote them much.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-23-2006, 03:08 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default

well, it's TWO WEEKS later and I still have recieved zero response from naked on the problem after multiple emails. I get someone saying "we will consider your question" or "we have forwarded your letter to the proper department" and then no one ever gets back to me and i'm not getting my CPA. is anyone else having this trouble?

i'm ready to pull my links and leave a negative review for the site up there, if they are going to practice shady stuff like this.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-23-2006, 05:28 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,567
Default

Naked Poker eh? Had a friend who played there before... didn't like it. Freerolls were good he said.

Just some common advice about smaller rooms like this... be very cautious and never put all your eggs in one basket... especially if the basket is small.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-23-2006, 05:52 PM
BonusPokerTime BonusPokerTime is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 79
Default

Call them up. Ask normal support for a phone number and once you get them on the phone they cant ignore you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-23-2006, 06:15 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adioking
Naked Poker eh? Had a friend who played there before... didn't like it. Freerolls were good he said.

Just some common advice about smaller rooms like this... be very cautious and never put all your eggs in one basket... especially if the basket is small.
I love Games Grid as a player, so I figured I'd like Naked, but don't play on that skin. My eggs are far from all in that basket, I'm just annoyed that I'm being stiffed. It makes me leery of their reporting. They show I have 40 signups on one page, then the other shows around 10.

I will try to contact them by phone. But I still don't think I want to promote them anymore, and I have doubts about Tony G, now, too, since they are the same network.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-23-2006, 07:51 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,567
Default

I once promoted a company called Revolutionary Poker... same story, but I DIDNT get paid at all. I am going to write if off as a "bad debt consolidation" or something.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-23-2006, 08:59 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adioking
I once promoted a company called Revolutionary Poker... same story, but I DIDNT get paid at all. I am going to write if off as a "bad debt consolidation" or something.
mine could have the same ending, hehe, since i haven't been paid either.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-24-2006, 07:21 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,567
Default

Make a complaint by using the "pitch a bitch" button over at CasinoMeister.com, thats why me and some others from here did.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-24-2006, 08:21 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default

ty, i will do that. they are still ignoring my emails.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-25-2006, 11:20 AM
CakeManager CakeManager is offline
CakePoker Game Designer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 21
Default Boo

Small sites like that give small sites like us a bad friggen name.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 03:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 10:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0