Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Cocktail Lounge

The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge

View Poll Results: Who is going to win?
Steelers 8 42.11%
Seahawks 11 57.89%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2006, 12:04 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

I think that da bus is going to have the best game of his career and the steelers are going to take it..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2006, 12:35 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I am taing the Steelers for a dime if the spread is good. Speaking of which anyone know the spread this weekend. Maybe I'd be better off betting the over/under.

If you guys thought I was a donkey at the poker table, you have never seen me bet on sports. I am really really bad. But at least it makes watching the game a bit funner.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-03-2006, 12:39 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

Steelers are favoured by 4
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-03-2006, 02:32 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,306
Default

Up to 4.5 at most locales now.

I took the Seahawks.

Chris
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-04-2006, 03:52 AM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 490
Default

I've made good money with the Hawks this season so I'm sticking with them to the end.

I hope they lose by 3. :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-04-2006, 06:59 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 618
Default

I just took the Bodog odds on Seattle winning outright... about 3-1. :P
True enough, Jeremy. I wouldn't even be interested in it this year if I didn't put down some cash on it.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-05-2006, 04:32 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,127
Default

Hey guys,
I know about bettin' the dogs & thats it.

How can I get Hawks by 10?
or are you stuck with the spreads they have posted?

Thanks
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-05-2006, 06:15 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 618
Default

Greg, you might try the prop bets. When I do the occasional sports bet, I do it through Bodog so I know that they have some weird spreads you can go with. You can bet on everything from which team will win the opening coin toss to if the last score of the game will be a field goal. Funky stuff...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-05-2006, 01:35 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,127
Default

Thanks shadow,

I still couldn't figure it out, so I just took the same as you did Hawks to win outright.

Theses book sites need a "dummy" interface lol
I'm going to look into building one in time for next years

something simple, like...
----------------------------------------
Place your Super Bowl bet here:
----------------------------------------
Pick Team: PIT [ ] SEA [ ]

Win by: [__] points

Payout: $[__] bet wins $[__]

[Submit]
-----------------------------------------
cheers
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-05-2006, 05:07 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,200
Default

i got 3 dimes [$3,000} all on seattle. made 1st qt bets half time bets and final game , also took the over.

Spread it around like 10 different online sports books, so i can do some site reviews in the future.

Want to see how fast they pay when i WIN,

Go seattle.
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Interesting read on the U.S. govt. Jeremy The Cocktail Lounge 7 02-06-2007 01:04 AM
Super Bowl Tickets ethomps The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-21-2007 10:19 PM
Rose Bowl Tickets...want some? Brandon The Cocktail Lounge 0 12-28-2006 01:52 PM
Calling all Super Affiliates SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 12-24-2006 12:57 PM
Amazon Super Affiliates GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-29-2005 01:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0