Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-27-2005, 08:19 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I'm not sure what the terminology is, but I remember reading an article about "Super Affiliates" for Amazon.com . I don't remember where I saw the article

Basically, the jist was that it was better to sign up with one of these super affiliates than signing up directly with Amazon. Because of the Volume the super-affiliates generate they can give you a better rate than signing up directly with Amazon.

Anyone have any recommendations on an Amazon Super Affiliate? Safe? Unsafe?
Better to just use your own Amazon account?


Thanks,

Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-27-2005, 10:15 AM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm always leery of doing business with anyone but the main company, personally, but that's just me.

Amazon though never seemed like it would be worth the time and effort to promote.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-27-2005, 08:08 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I don't think Amazon would be big with me either, probably $50-$100 a month with best case scenario maybe a couple hundred a month. I was just thinking that if I've already taken the time to do a book review on a new poker book, that it may be a decent opportunity to have a link to that book on amazon and not have the hassle of shipping books, etc.

Anyone have any success with Amazon and Poker Books?

Anyone use an Amazon Super Affiliate?
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-28-2005, 02:25 AM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
Default

I'm getting $10-20 a month from amazon.co.uk.
Maybe it would get better if I finnished my book-section :P
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-29-2005, 01:19 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,574
Default

Ya, I sell emulators and books through Amazon, but just started so who knows how much they make me, probably enough for a low cell phone bill at most.

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calling all Super Affiliates SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 12-24-2006 12:57 PM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 07:10 AM
Super Poker affiliates - 2 tier SImpson975 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-12-2006 10:41 PM
Common Mistakes that Newer Affiliates Make Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 08-29-2006 09:14 AM
Let's make a deal! LOOKING FOR SUPER AFFILIATES BottomLINE The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 07-22-2006 07:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0