News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-21-2006, 10:14 AM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 305
Default Calling all Super Affiliates

I have been in the poker affiliate industry for about a year and half now and am looking for a super affiliate to help me diversify my efforts.

Due to the current state of the poker industry I feel this is a good time to spread out to other industries, but I don't know where to go or who is reliable?

If anyone would like a sub affiliate or if you just have a soft spot in your heart, please PM me.

Thanks,

SmackDog
__________________
Vegas Poker 24/7 Leader Board - Earn points while playing in online poker tournaments and ring games at Vegas Poker 24/7! Win cash, prizes and free roll entries for finishing on our monthly leader boards!

Internet Poker Leagues
Online Poker Satellite Center

Smack Dog Poker Championship Series - FREE CASH added to our main events! Two chances to qualify each week for FREE!

PM me for link exchanges!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-21-2006, 09:46 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 393
Default

I am working on a fantasy sports affiliate site, but am also looking to diversify into other markets
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-22-2006, 11:30 AM
Zabulus Zabulus is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7
Default

If you are looking to branch out into rakeback let me know
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-22-2006, 05:43 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 305
Default

Thank you for your responses, but I guess I was not clear in my request.

I'm looking for other avenues outside the gambling arena. Health care, Viagra and some others are a few spammy emails I get daily. haha. I'm not looking to promote those industries specifically, but would like some other thoughts.

Thanks,

SmackDog
__________________
Vegas Poker 24/7 Leader Board - Earn points while playing in online poker tournaments and ring games at Vegas Poker 24/7! Win cash, prizes and free roll entries for finishing on our monthly leader boards!

Internet Poker Leagues
Online Poker Satellite Center

Smack Dog Poker Championship Series - FREE CASH added to our main events! Two chances to qualify each week for FREE!

PM me for link exchanges!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 366
Default

Hey Smackdog,

I took a huge hit in affiliate revenue last month after years of promoting the big guys on MGR, Party, PokerRoom and Paradise.

Luckily I have spent the last year or so diversifying into other online niches, hence my status at PAW from a frequent poster down to daily lurker.

Many people who start out as poker affiliates have no idea how huge the general affiliate marketing business is.

You can earn a commission promoting ANY goods or services that can be found on the internet. Information products (my current favorite and very lucrative) subscription sites like online dating services and Jeremy's favorite, porn sites, hard goods like clothing, toys, books, electronics, jewelry...... the list is endless.


I love shooting myself in the foot by increasing my competition.. lol... so here's the cream of the crop on internet marketing from my favorites list.


The Warrior Forum - many online marketing millionaires... and a whole lot of wannabees hang out here. There is gold to be found here.

http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/default.asp


Here's some of my favorite Warrior threads:

http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/to...TOPIC_ID=92031

http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/to...21&whichpage=1

http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/to...OPIC_ID=118408

The advice in these threads is pure gold and can even be applied to the online poker niche.


Promoting info products on a huge variety of topics through ClickBank can be very profitable. They also have poker related products. E-books and odds caculators.

The ClickBank Success Forum

http://clickbanksuccessforum.com/forum/

Various articles and products that I recommend:

I own and use all of these but these are NOT affiliate links even though I am an affiliate for most of them.

http://desperatebuyersonly.com/ - highly recommended for ANY online marketer.... in any niche.

Here's a resent thread about it on The Warrior Forum

http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/to...OPIC_ID=123640

The Bum Marketing Method

http://www.bummarketingmethod.com/Ar...Marketing.html

Great marketing technique if you're on a budget and a good way to get quality back-links.

http://www.flashaudiowizard.com/ - audio and video are the wave of the future in internet marketing in all niches. Trust me.

http://www.aweber.com/ - market your offers to the same customer over and over or you're leave money on the table. A lot of money.


SmackDog the problem isn't finding a profitable niche. People spend billions of dollars over the internet annually. We all know where that money is going to.

The trick is to not get so overwhelmed by the thousands of possibilities that you become paralyzed and do nothing but dream of the big money you could be making.... you have to make a choice... and commit yourself to one for starters.

The solution, for a one man show, is to pick one niche that interests you and find a way to put your offer in front of as many potential customers as possible.

Focus and hard work will always bring in the dollars in any profitable niche......... and you've had a descent amount of success in a niche as competitve as online poker...... the other niches will seem like your KK against their JJ.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 949
Default

Dave, great reply!

I can honestly say that this was one of those few posts that got my attention, taught me someting new, and set me off on a course of reading and researching for hours afterwards.

Thank You.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-23-2006, 10:39 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 443
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Great post Dave, as always.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-23-2006, 12:13 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 393
Default

Thanks dave that was great. I would also like to say if anybody is looking to for a partner in starting a new site please PM me as I am very open minded and looking to durastically diversify.

I have also met the owner of affiliateclassroom.com I am not sure exactly how their product is but I hear it is great. I am actually going to register and start a few projects with them soon.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-23-2006, 01:41 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 305
Default

Some of the best info I've gotten from PAW in a while. Thanks Dave.

No offense to anyone else who has offered me info. :P

SmackDog
__________________
Vegas Poker 24/7 Leader Board - Earn points while playing in online poker tournaments and ring games at Vegas Poker 24/7! Win cash, prizes and free roll entries for finishing on our monthly leader boards!

Internet Poker Leagues
Online Poker Satellite Center

Smack Dog Poker Championship Series - FREE CASH added to our main events! Two chances to qualify each week for FREE!

PM me for link exchanges!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-23-2006, 04:17 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 771
Default

Same thing Georgia. I was off on site after site for about 2 hours after reading that. Almost as good as porn

Grat info Dave.
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 07:10 AM
Super Poker affiliates - 2 tier SImpson975 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-12-2006 10:41 PM
Let's make a deal! LOOKING FOR SUPER AFFILIATES BottomLINE The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 07-22-2006 07:58 PM
Has anyone tried calling the affiliates? ICISIC PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 1 12-28-2005 02:40 AM
Amazon Super Affiliates GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-29-2005 01:19 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0