Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 01-21-2007, 10:19 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default Super Bowl Tickets

Hi guys,

As many of you might know I run a little ticket business on ebay. I have tickets to various different NFL teams and the Boston Red Sox. Most importantly I own 8 Colt's season tickets and was selected to purchase 2 Super Bowl tickets at face value.

I am not going to go to the game but I am going to be selling the tickets at market value, please send me any offers via PM.

Eric
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Interesting read on the U.S. govt. Jeremy The Cocktail Lounge 7 02-06-2007 01:04 AM
Rose Bowl Tickets...want some? Brandon The Cocktail Lounge 0 12-28-2006 01:52 PM
Super Bowl XL ethomps The Cocktail Lounge 17 02-06-2006 07:14 AM
Red Sox Tickets ethomps The Spam Forum 0 12-19-2005 10:24 PM
Amazon Super Affiliates GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-29-2005 01:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0