Quote:
Originally Posted by RCNastermind
There is no lack of leadership in Detroit. Kitna has converted 21 starters to Christianity since he came to town. They all might be crazy, but I don't think there is a lack of leadership there.
|
Jon Kitna will not be the difference maker in whether this team has the mental toughness and overall experience in general to make it in the playoffs. I'm not hating on them whatsoever -- in fact I think it's amazing what they're doing down there....but I think when it comes to the playoffs -- and in ANY sport -- experience and depth is what will be needed to make it to the promised land.
The Lions just don't have that -- NOT YET at least....and I just don't see them even making to Conference championship once they do lock up a playoff spot. In a few years though, ya never know what could happen.