Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 11-18-2007, 09:34 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,563
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default For Sale -PR3 Domain and Template

I bought this and I dont have the time to do this site. It was a gambling directory but the database got mucked up and I was turning it into a regular bonus website . I really dont have the interest to do it and I have other things on the

Anyway it's a pr3 domain - there is no content.

The site is indexed, with backlinks and a template

http://www.poker-bonus-info.com

There is nothing there right now but pages I was setting up. I was just going to write the content for the site than sell it but ....
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further


Last edited by kaus : 11-18-2007 at 10:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-18-2007, 09:43 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,256
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Do you have a BIN?
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-18-2007, 09:54 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,563
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

To be honest I dont know what its worth. Paid $200 for the domain and the template I did work for someone for it.

A reasonable offer will do
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,051
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

I dont see a template ...

Whats a reasonable offer?

PM me
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-20-2007, 01:13 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,563
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Sold Thank you
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Template plus domain for sale mikebrad Websites & Domains For Sale 7 11-09-2007 05:46 PM
PR2 Domain and Alance Template losercore Websites & Domains For Sale 5 11-08-2007 06:04 PM
Seperate Domain Blog.. ? LadyHoldem Web Design Q&A 0 08-13-2007 09:03 PM
Unique Template, Domain and Content For Sale JohnG Websites & Domains For Sale 2 04-19-2007 11:21 AM
Poker Affiliate Domain: + Template all for $50.00 s2kinteg916 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-03-2007 02:12 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0