Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-13-2007, 09:03 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 335
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default Seperate Domain Blog.. ?

I've actually been focusing on SEO for all of my own sites this go around.. I had a great idea to put a blog on SYN for sales, and other fun stuff, SYN usually offers pretty much.. what I'm in the mood for, or what I think is a good idea at the time..

Well I have been waiting for this PRupdate to change the template.. now the new blog.. won't work.. because of something that happened with the database that I have nooo idea how to fix... sooo.. to the point (I always get there eventually)

Do ya suppose that using a Blogger blog (I'm already going to be using an external shopping cart) will hurt the site? PR4 predicted

LadyH

PS www.spiceyournet.com is the site we're talkin' about here.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!

Last edited by LadyHoldem : 08-13-2007 at 09:04 PM. Reason: forgot to mention the site i was blathering about
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Giving away 20 links on PR4 blog PokerManic The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 01-18-2007 01:53 AM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 06:06 PM
Tips when choosing a domain cmos New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 05-12-2006 04:13 PM
PR4 blog write ups for your site Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 6 05-05-2006 03:27 PM
Domain Names the real estate of 2006? gumbajohnny The Cocktail Lounge 0 04-15-2006 11:15 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0