I simply just do not have the time to get this site up and running.
This site has very little content. The front page has enough to get it indexed and it currently ranks in the top 20 for USA Poker sites and a few other keywords.
Template design is by alance and I've also hacked it to work with wordpress. I will include the domain, the original html template, and the wordpress version with this sale.
There is very little content on this site but this could be another good opportunity for someone who is just starting out or someone who wants to expand their portfolio.
Kaus, try using this http://www.themespress.com/ , it's $10 and will convert your html template to wordpress. I haven't used it but know some people that have and they say its pretty decent.
yeah, I tried using themespress.com with this template but it never looked right. Alance's templates are table-based and it gets something messed up when it splits it into the necessary files.
I converted this template to css by hand. The only table you see is the one on the front page under the "Top USA poker sites" header.
Oh, and another thing I did was put some seo work into it, mainly placement of tags.