Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-19-2007, 05:23 PM
LuckyNL LuckyNL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 31
Default [for sale] Domain with pr7 (real I think)

Hi,
I have just buyed domain with PR7. I think is real, the last owner didn't extend this domain and I taked over. It was some polish internet shop with clothes.
The PR is 7 but I have no idea what PR will be after next update.

The domain is: levian.pl
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.levian.pl

"Levian" is not registered like a trademark - u can check it here:
http://www.uprp.pl/English/PPOs+databases/

"levian" is not polish word and mean nothing in polish.

I have no idea what about the last owner , probably this company don't exist any longer.

I am going create a blog, add a few quality backlinks and sell a links.

But I can also sell this domain if someone give me a good price. So if you are interesting, please send me your offer via PM.

Thanks,
Lech

P.S. Sorry for my english grammar, I know that sometimes is not the best
__________________
New poker sites looking for links:
Poker site Pokerstars about the biggest pokerroom online.

Poker site Omaha Poker - Omaha zasady - polish poker site about Omaha rules.

If you are interesting, please send me the PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Kyle Kyle is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,079
Default

That's a faked Pagerank.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-19-2007, 05:36 PM
LuckyNL LuckyNL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
That's a faked Pagerank.
Maybe you are right, but can you explain me why??
Domain has history, and everything looked right for me.

Lech
__________________
New poker sites looking for links:
Poker site Pokerstars about the biggest pokerroom online.

Poker site Omaha Poker - Omaha zasady - polish poker site about Omaha rules.

If you are interesting, please send me the PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,256
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

http://www.monetizers.com/fake-pr.php
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-19-2007, 05:52 PM
LuckyNL LuckyNL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
http://www.monetizers.com/fake-pr.php
I know what is fake PR, but in this case wasn't any redirect, cloacking ir something.
I compared cache from google and http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.levian.pl

The owner just didn't pay for this domain. Domain was free, I have found it and register.
Maybe I am wrong but IMO the pR is real (the site is in DMOZ)

Lech
__________________
New poker sites looking for links:
Poker site Pokerstars about the biggest pokerroom online.

Poker site Omaha Poker - Omaha zasady - polish poker site about Omaha rules.

If you are interesting, please send me the PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 260
Default

why would any domain owner let a pr7 site expire ? Because its not real !

That pr is fake pr - just look through your google backlinks here for example http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:2006-34,GGLJ:en-GB&q=link:http%3a%2f%2fwww%2elevian%2epl%2f

now look at all those sites and tell me if you see any of those sites with a link to your site ...... i checked about 8 sites and didnt find your link on any of them. That means you are seeing faked pr
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-20-2007, 02:17 PM
parker123 parker123 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 12
Default

Easy way.. Just look at the cached page. That PR is from home.pl happens all the time. Maybe at some time there was a redirect on.

http://209.85.135.104/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GFRC_enGB205GB205&q=cache:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.levian.pl%2F
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-21-2007, 08:43 AM
LuckyNL LuckyNL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parker123 View Post
Easy way.. Just look at the cached page. That PR is from home.pl happens all the time. Maybe at some time there was a redirect on.

http://209.85.135.104/search?sourcei...w.levian.pl%2F
Oh, know I see, that maybe you are right. Maybe it wasn't a bussiness buy this domain, but I am glad I found it myself and pay only registered fees
__________________
New poker sites looking for links:
Poker site Pokerstars about the biggest pokerroom online.

Poker site Omaha Poker - Omaha zasady - polish poker site about Omaha rules.

If you are interesting, please send me the PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Domain Name Election 2007! NewPokerGirl General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 01-10-2007 01:02 AM
Tips when choosing a domain cmos New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 05-12-2006 04:13 PM
Domain Names the real estate of 2006? gumbajohnny The Cocktail Lounge 0 04-15-2006 11:15 AM
Give away free real money online casino chips magnetobucks The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 02-12-2006 05:03 AM
asking price on domain Pokerboy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-10-2005 06:22 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0