View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-18-2007, 09:34 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,437
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default For Sale -PR3 Domain and Template

I bought this and I dont have the time to do this site. It was a gambling directory but the database got mucked up and I was turning it into a regular bonus website . I really dont have the interest to do it and I have other things on the

Anyway it's a pr3 domain - there is no content.

The site is indexed, with backlinks and a template

http://www.poker-bonus-info.com

There is nothing there right now but pages I was setting up. I was just going to write the content for the site than sell it but ....
__________________



Last edited by kaus : 11-18-2007 at 10:20 AM.
Reply With Quote