I don't understand these quick sales. I've seen a number of sites like this that I'm interested in and they are gone before I can even get any additional information. If there are this many people interested can the seller really be confident he is getting maximum value?
Because selling your first site can be the most nerve racking stressfull thing ever...literally anxiety, heart racing type thing and not sure if what you are doing is right and at the same time dont want to lose a buyer.
Just my thoughts
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further
Let's not rehash that stressful weekend again Cheryle, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus
Because selling your first site can be the most nerve racking stressfull thing ever...literally anxiety, heart racing type thing and not sure if what you are doing is right and at the same time dont want to lose a buyer.
Just my thoughts
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)