Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11   Spam Kill
Old 04-15-2007, 08:54 AM
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 172
Default

Yeah thats right. I don't think there is a way to change the original pages into pages from the template easily. I had a site with about 50 pages that I had to create new pages from the template for and then copy and paste the content over.

It was definitely worth my time doing it. I would rather change all the orginal pages into new pages from the template once instead of having to go through each page everytime I wanted to change the navigation.
__________________
Currently Available to Write Content - $0.03 per Word
Anything poker related, shoot over a PM or Click Here

Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 04-15-2007, 09:00 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 825
Default

Thanks ya I figured so....wish I had figured this out lastnight lol the three hours of editing pages would have been done by now. But on the bright side at least I know now rather than another 30 pages later.
__________________
Poker Stars Bonus
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Continue with Poker.com? ThePokerBank General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 03-30-2007 03:52 PM
Online Pool template - please help mfosouto Web Design Q&A 5 02-10-2007 04:35 PM
Poker Site Template OMGitsPoker Web Design Q&A 7 02-05-2007 05:35 PM
Poker Affiliate Domain: + Template all for $50.00 s2kinteg916 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-03-2007 12:12 PM
Web site template review NewPokerGirl New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 8 01-16-2007 11:15 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:39 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0