Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-12-2007, 05:10 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 280
Default Writing Content (Quality)

I am currently available to write poker related content for websites/blogs. I have written for a number of people here on PAW and I am sure that they have been very happy for my services. I usually write strategy articles and room reviews but I am open to write for anything related to poker.

I am a semi-pro player and I frequent poker strategy forums. Therefore you can be sure that the strategy and advice in articles I provide will be very solid. If you would like to see examples of my work you can look on www.thepokerbank.com where all the content is my own.

I don't regularly offer my services as a content writer, but I will be doing so over the next few weeks seeing as I will have more free time than usual. The charge for content is $0.03 per word, which works out to be $15 for a typical 500 word article. Furthermore, I am very flexible if you are looking for articles of specific lengths.

If you are interested, shoot over a PM
or add me on MSN


EDIT: Been a bit of a big demand, so I will have to leave it there for the moment. So no more offers thanks for the next few days, unless they are quite small for like 1 article then I may be able to do something for you.

Thanks for the response.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy

Last edited by ThePokerBank : 07-12-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Content Writing Limited Offer haynesey The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 05-29-2007 05:48 AM
Unique Content Writing JohnG The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 05-02-2007 11:08 AM
Quality Gambling Content (Reviews, Articles, etc.) JohnV The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 03-26-2007 06:03 PM
Want quality content for your site? Rice The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 09-18-2006 07:56 PM
Need quality forum posts, will trade links or content chrisptp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 08-07-2006 12:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0