Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 01-15-2007, 09:21 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 547
Thumbs up Web site template review

I had Kundan make me a template and I was hoping for a review before I tell him to finish it up. Pay no attention to any of the text and stuff like that because I will be giving it a "content makeover"..just tell me what you think of the actual template. Thanks...here is the link http://www.smallstakestexasholdem.com/template.htm
__________________
I can't think of anything good to write here

Last edited by NewPokerGirl : 01-15-2007 at 10:12 PM. Reason: cant get image to work
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 01-15-2007, 11:42 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,079
Default

Like it a lot.

Very straightforward design...attractive. Easy to look at.

Not my 1st choice of colours, but then again, I usually like weird colour schemes.

I prefer blues/greens/purples.

Good luck!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 01-15-2007, 11:47 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 547
Default

Thanks....i asked for blue but this is the mockup he sent....but after i stared at it for a while I started to like it.

I guess you cant dicate to an artist what colors to use! I am very happy with it.
__________________
I can't think of anything good to write here
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 01-16-2007, 03:48 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 321
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I like it.

I wouldn't spend 30 seconds on your current site (no offense), but I think the new design is pretty good and would look around the site if I was a low-limit player.
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

Custom Embroidered Shirts & Hats | Roboform - Password Manager

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 01-16-2007, 04:45 AM
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 221
Default

Looks very nice, I actually really enjoy those colours together.

Kundan does very nice work!
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 01-16-2007, 08:18 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 382
Default

agreed, good looking template. looks clean, professional and content rich. I would browse through the site more if i stumbled upon it. Is there any additional CMS management with that or is it a static html site?
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 01-16-2007, 09:12 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,184
Default

Once again more than impressed with Kudan. I love this guy

Pefect design for your site. Go with it...
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 01-16-2007, 09:32 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to freydaddy Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Yahoo to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

Overall nice, not to impressed witht the colors and it looks a little off centered!
__________________
Complete Website Designs
Custom Banner Designs

Contact Me:
MSN:
AOL: freydaddy08
Yahoo: freydaddy08
Skype: freydaddy
By Email:



Eric
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 01-16-2007, 11:15 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 547
Default

Thanks...It looks great! It was fast and cheap. He made all the changes I needed without question. If anyone needs any work done you should go straight to him. Thanks Kundan! Here is his link for anyone that doesnt know.

http://www.customwebsitetemplate.com/
__________________
I can't think of anything good to write here
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 08:23 AM
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 0 02-10-2007 05:18 PM
Site Review! New to Forums! DontLook New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 11-17-2006 04:07 PM
Site re-design review - bankrollbacker.com Aidan New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 13 11-08-2006 08:31 PM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 10:35 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0