Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/new-affiliate-q-site-reviews/)
-   -   Web site template review (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/new-affiliate-q-site-reviews/8359-web-site-template-review.html)

NewPokerGirl 01-15-2007 10:21 PM

Web site template review
 
I had Kundan make me a template and I was hoping for a review before I tell him to finish it up. Pay no attention to any of the text and stuff like that because I will be giving it a "content makeover"..just tell me what you think of the actual template. Thanks...here is the link http://www.smallstakestexasholdem.com/template.htm

corpfan1 01-16-2007 12:42 AM

Like it a lot.

Very straightforward design...attractive. Easy to look at.

Not my 1st choice of colours, but then again, I usually like weird colour schemes.

I prefer blues/greens/purples.

Good luck!

NewPokerGirl 01-16-2007 12:47 AM

Thanks....i asked for blue but this is the mockup he sent....but after i stared at it for a while I started to like it.

I guess you cant dicate to an artist what colors to use! I am very happy with it.

GoodKarmaKid 01-16-2007 04:48 AM

I like it.

I wouldn't spend 30 seconds on your current site (no offense), but I think the new design is pretty good and would look around the site if I was a low-limit player.

Aidan 01-16-2007 05:45 AM

Looks very nice, I actually really enjoy those colours together.

Kundan does very nice work!

J S 01-16-2007 09:18 AM

agreed, good looking template. looks clean, professional and content rich. I would browse through the site more if i stumbled upon it. Is there any additional CMS management with that or is it a static html site?

losercore 01-16-2007 10:12 AM

Once again more than impressed with Kudan. I love this guy :p

Pefect design for your site. Go with it...

freydaddy 01-16-2007 10:32 AM

Overall nice, not to impressed witht the colors and it looks a little off centered!

NewPokerGirl 01-16-2007 12:15 PM

Thanks...It looks great! It was fast and cheap. He made all the changes I needed without question. If anyone needs any work done you should go straight to him. Thanks Kundan! Here is his link for anyone that doesnt know.

http://www.customwebsitetemplate.com/


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0