News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-16-2007, 06:05 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 251
Default Questions

Ok I am trying to see if I can give this a go myself and thought I would ask here vs asking whom ever I choose a template from. If I buy a ready made template from someone do I have to keep all images intact or can I change the header myself?

Does anyone know any great tutorial sites that can help me with some of the tasks of editing and uploading? I am using Microsoft Expression.

Looking through the hosting companies I have been reading that some also supply an editing program and everything can be done on site vs you doing it than transfering it. If this is the case if I ever chose to move from that hosting company would I still have access to all those files or not? Also is GoDaddy an ok hosting company and how much space would I need? Should i choose a Canadian hosting company vs a US based on the issues in the US and online gambling ?

Sorry for so many beginner(which I am when it comes to this) questions but there is so much information to take in I just don't want to make any huge mistakes and realizing all this after I have done a considerable amount of work.

Thanks
Cheryle

Last edited by kaus : 03-16-2007 at 06:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,994
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Is that similar to Microsoft Frontpage?

If you use Firefox, Fireftp is very easy to transfer files. Shoot me a PM if you need help uploading or catch me on skype. I'd be happy to lend a hand.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-17-2007, 06:51 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 251
Default

Yes it is. Frontpage is no longer available with Microsoft this is thier new program and I have been watching the tut's which are exceptionally helpfull...so we will see how it goes...as long as everything stops moving around on me we are in the clear lol Thanks Jeremy for the offer
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 0 02-10-2007 05:18 PM
Questions RounderStaked Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 2 11-08-2006 10:08 PM
General CAC Questions Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-08-2006 11:45 AM
A Couple Of Questions FrazVegas New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 06-10-2006 05:33 PM
Answer The Hard Questions Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-05-2006 05:46 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:17 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0