Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-08-2006, 05:32 AM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 118
Send a message via MSN to RounderStaked
Question Questions

I guess I will go ahead start a questions thread, with the most obvious question I have.

Are current affiliates at these rooms eligible to promote through PAW? (at one of the rooms I don't think I signed up as a sub if that helps)

-very impressive so far
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-08-2006, 05:53 AM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 118
Send a message via MSN to RounderStaked
Default

Also, not sure if you can say yet, but I am curious about what rooms you plan on adding in the near future once things are up and running?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Clyde1967 Clyde1967 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1
Default

I have a question concerning the Mansion Poker $150 CPA,is this for players that deposit at the poker room or is made up of smaller bounties like the mansion program for poker,casino and sportsbook combined?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 12:10 AM
Answers to some questions.... Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 15 11-14-2006 04:20 AM
General CAC Questions Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-08-2006 12:45 PM
A Couple Of Questions FrazVegas New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 06-10-2006 06:33 PM
Answer The Hard Questions Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-05-2006 06:46 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0