Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-13-2006, 01:04 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default Is this going to hurt me?

I was looking up some of my sites on Whois and I found one of them listed as "blacklist" I can't determine why, but after searching SORBS I think it might be another website on the server I am hosting with because only the IP address is flagged and not the domain name.

Does anybody have any exp. with this?

Well this affect me?

What can I do?

Thank you so much
EDIT- P.S. This site is hosted with Godaddy
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-16-2006, 04:40 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 713
Default

I was also interested in this topic, anyone with knowledge care to respond?
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-16-2006, 07:18 AM
KPR KPR is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sunny Scotland
Posts: 17
Default

We had this problem when we used godaddys email system we got lumped in with a bunch of ips using godaddys sytem to spam. I suggest you contact godaddy to see if the problem lies with them as they fixed ours pretty quick. or alternativly get in touch with http://www.spamhaus.org/ to get your ip removed you can use here to start http://www.spamhaus.org/lookup.lasso.

Good luck.
__________________
Top Poker Deals
Add your Poker Links
Online Casinos
Add Your Casino Links
Add Your Affiliate Program or Aff Link

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
can unrelated links hurt Knuder12 Search Engine Optimization 3 03-22-2007 02:27 AM
Relevant Backlinks and SEO jschell Search Engine Optimization 2 11-18-2005 08:41 PM
Do these type of sites hurt serps, PR, etc.? CasinoMack Search Engine Optimization 3 08-07-2005 04:28 AM
Anyone else's eyes hurt? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 07-24-2005 04:27 AM
Large RMP email list tuco General Poker Affiliate Discussion 28 05-08-2005 06:45 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0