Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-18-2007, 11:24 AM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 212
Default Wordpress images disappeared?

Has anyone had an experience where they wake up one morning to have all of their images gone out of all of their blog posts? I have been reading through the wordpress forums but no luck. The images are still in the uploads, but not in the posts.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-18-2007, 11:25 AM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 212
Default

disregard, they are back. I think I am going crazy.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-18-2007, 01:15 PM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,301
Default

lol
I tried installing the latest WP the other day, got error after error.
After fixing 3-4 of'em & more to go, I said screw it!

I think it'll run fine on a PHP5 server, but they said the latest PHP4 was fine too? not in my case though. Kinda finicky from server to server I guess?

Looks really nice though

cheers
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Premium Magazine Style WordPress Theme Available Bryan New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 7 09-20-2007 11:54 PM
SEO for Wordpress bahh Search Engine Optimization 6 09-11-2007 05:26 PM
Alt tags on common images bad? ThePokerBank Search Engine Optimization 4 06-15-2007 09:26 AM
Images Use Rights losercore New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 4 12-28-2006 10:49 AM
links for use of poker pro images scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 09-30-2006 02:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0