Here are some ways that I find work:
1) Ask the pros themselves. A lot of the pros have legitimate myspace accounts. I have sent a few messages and have gotten approval to post their images on my site. Most were pretty happy for asking.
2) Contact the sites that sponsor them. If you are promoting their poker room, I am sure they will provide you with some pics of their players.
3) Contact some of the magazine sites etc that have lots of the pics. I am sure if you put a reference to where the image is from they will not mind.
Hope that helps,
Graham Rowlands
BankrollBoost.com
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by scrawnybob
hi
I'm looking for some images of a few poker pros for use in articles / profiles generally to spice up etc on 4kingpoker.com
I haven't got a proper budget for paying for use - but I'm not going to lift them off the net like every blogger & some sites seem to
Has anyone got any images (must be your copyright) of pro's at the tables which they would allow me use of on 4kingpoker.com in exchange for some links - see other post
ideally after the obvious candidates - gold, hatchem, raymer, moneymaker, negreanu, doyle etc
Just need some images to spice things up but not comfortable lifting them so want to pay something in kind at least
cheers Scrawnybob
|