I know this gets a lot of debate from time to time but I have question for everyone.
If you give the original site/photographer the credit for an image can it be ok to use it?
Here is an example of where I think it may be OK and I don't think this works for all images or sites.
Say Full Tilt Poker has a number of pictures they took of one of their star players. In the course of advertising Full Tilt (the owner of the pictures) I claim that any picture used is the property of Full Tilt ans supply a link to Full Tilt's website. Can this be OK?
Since I'm advertising them and promoting them if I give all credit where it's due would this be considered fair?
Once again the site being promoted owns the images. I know they could ask them to be removed but I am wondering if this type of use on images is considered ethical since all credit is beign given.
Thanks
