News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-30-2006, 01:33 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,830
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Traffic from google images?

Thoughts on this? I would love to hear your opininions on this.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-30-2006, 02:53 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 439
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

I've had thousands of uniques per day before simply from having a picture of a well known 'hot woman' on one of my pages and it ranking well in google images (this was on a totally off-topic site). It's easy to get high volume uniques for certain subjects but I doubt there's much traffic/$$ in poker related images.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-30-2006, 06:40 AM
themike537 themike537 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 125
Default

I get 75 visits or so per month off of google images. I can't imagine what it's coming to, as all my images are alt texted something dealing with sit n go strategy.
__________________
Diversify your poker income - Promote the Sit N Go, N Win! System Now!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-30-2006, 10:54 AM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 87
Default

All of the traffic I've gotten from images is worthless. I would actually prefer not to be up on those searches as the only thing that comes out of it is people stealing my images.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Alex S. Alex S. is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
All of the traffic I've gotten from images is worthless. I would actually prefer not to be up on those searches as the only thing that comes out of it is people stealing my images.

So why don`t you stop google from indexing your images. You can do this in your .htaccess
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:06 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0