A week ago, someone called me on the phone offering a deal for TitanPoker to me : a 50$ free bankroll and 35% MGR deal. This guy's mail adress is an [email protected] mail adress. Anybody knows anything about this ? Is it some kind of scam, like he's getting a CPA for the players I am bringing in and I will not get paid any MGR ?
I really don't know...someone from the forum emailed me and said that certain AMs have this extension on their email.
I still don't like it...they seem VERY PROFESSIONAL when using XYZ @ europartners but when it is XYZ @ trafficnation or other domains they are "looser" with ideas and chat.
Almost seems like they are MONITORED at Euro but not at other emails.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog