So i was watching the $200-$400NL game tonight on Full Tilt when I saw a message in the chat box that appeared to be from the dealer telling us that the first to players to go to this website would win $25,000. Before i say the website be forewarned THIS IS A SCAM AND DO NOT FILL OUT THE FORM. The url of the site is xxhttp://www.sign-fulltiltpoker.com/index.html. It is a carbon copy of the FTP page and all the buttons lead to the real FTP site. The form asks for your password and account data, to make it worse if you fill out the form (I did with fake info) it takes you to the next page saying your prize couldnt be credited to your player account but can go to your bank account, neteller account, etc to try and get your info. This is by far the best scam I have ever seen and for sure alot of players will fall for it. Have contacted FTP support by email to let them know. Watch out and tell your players.
SCREENSHOT:
