| Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here. |
 11-01-2007, 10:41 AM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 614
|
|
Can you submit your site and pages on your site to StumbleUpon for inclusion?
Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
|
 11-02-2007, 09:21 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,487
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunPoker.com
Can you submit your site and pages on your site to StumbleUpon for inclusion?
Mark
|
Yes, and as an example of teh traffic. I checked my stats and for this week alone I have had almost 600 visitors from Stumbleupon with 2 pages and 1 blog post submitted. I imagine 99% of them could care less about a full tilt page or a poker stars page but if you have an interesting blog you probably could snag yourself some loyal readers.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
Last edited by kaus : 11-02-2007 at 09:38 AM.
|
 11-02-2007, 12:25 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 443
|
|
its not only stumble upon, there are lots of social bookmarking sites. which can bring you good traffic. i used to offer social bookmarking, but dont do it anymore, but if anyone need help, ask me i will show u how to do it.
also you can put your site url here, i will stumble your site for free  cheers
__________________
Online Poker | Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory
| California Directory | WidgetBucks $25 Free
|
 11-04-2007, 07:17 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 290
|
|
This is so weird that this thread is here. I checked the stats for my new blog a few minutes ago and almost fell off my chair - over 250 unique hits from stumble yesterday, and they're still coming in. I've had fits and starts of traffic on my main site, but never this much in one go.
I see Ladyholdem has got a site riding high at the mo' too (I thumbs-uped you  )
Had 7 click throughs to poker rooms and 16 clicks through to the main site if anyone's interested. I think that's pretty high for random browsing traffic.
Same goes for me as Imteaz, I'll stumble anyone who lets me know the URL.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
|
 11-04-2007, 07:42 AM
|
|
Member
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budapest, An Englishman Abroad
Posts: 93
|
|
Had a quick look around the Warrior forum on this subject today and came across this link xxhttp://www.addthis.com/
A really neat little widget... have installed on my blog and plan to offer readers of my site a chance to bookmark me next week.
Cheers, Mark
|
 11-04-2007, 01:12 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 443
|
|
well, those who put signature, i sometimes stumble randomly, hehehe
to help you guys to get more traffic.
__________________
Online Poker | Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory
| California Directory | WidgetBucks $25 Free
|
 11-29-2007, 03:26 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 478
|
|
Man there is so much shit I don't know about..
So basically all I am doing with this is downloading the toolbar, then whenever I put up a new cool article or something, I should "stumble" it or whatever, and that will in turn put it into the loop for other people searching for similar stuff and who have the stumble toolbar?
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
|
 11-30-2007, 02:08 AM
|
|
Mouthy American Girl
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 323
|
|
Yeah basically.
You write it
Push the thumbs up "I Like it Button"
Review it
Then I come along bored, I push Stumble! and I end up on your page 
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|
 11-30-2007, 02:31 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 314
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by imteaz
its not only stumble upon, there are lots of social bookmarking sites. which can bring you good traffic. i used to offer social bookmarking, but dont do it anymore, but if anyone need help, ask me i will show u how to do it.
also you can put your site url here, i will stumble your site for free  cheers
|
Why not just post it here for the benefit of everyone?
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
|
 11-30-2007, 03:03 AM
|
|
Mouthy American Girl
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 323
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by imteaz
well, those who put signature, i sometimes stumble randomly, hehehe
to help you guys to get more traffic.
|
Ha! Cheezy! Ok, I do that too  I stumble.. LOTS of things  specially if they belong ot my friends  , and most especially if they've already been stumbled, heck, one click.. no biggie! 
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 AM.
|