View Single Post
  #14  
Old 11-04-2007, 07:17 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 255
Default

This is so weird that this thread is here. I checked the stats for my new blog a few minutes ago and almost fell off my chair - over 250 unique hits from stumble yesterday, and they're still coming in. I've had fits and starts of traffic on my main site, but never this much in one go.

I see Ladyholdem has got a site riding high at the mo' too (I thumbs-uped you )

Had 7 click throughs to poker rooms and 16 clicks through to the main site if anyone's interested. I think that's pretty high for random browsing traffic.

Same goes for me as Imteaz, I'll stumble anyone who lets me know the URL.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote