View Single Post
  #20  
Old 11-30-2007, 03:03 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 296
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imteaz View Post
well, those who put signature, i sometimes stumble randomly, hehehe
to help you guys to get more traffic.
Ha! Cheezy! Ok, I do that too I stumble.. LOTS of things specially if they belong ot my friends , and most especially if they've already been stumbled, heck, one click.. no biggie!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote